Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Behind the Curtain

There are so many different travel blogs. So many different blogs all over the blogosphere, why should you read another? That is a good question. I guess the next question would be, why would I write one? That question is probably the easier of the two to answer. I was challenged, as are up to 100 other Travel Agents to write a blog every weekday for 100 days.

That is a daunting task, and I will do everything I can to make this interesting and try not to do too much salesmanship in the following days. What I want to do is help make the reader a more informed traveler. All of us travel. Some of us may not travel far, but we all travel somewhere. Even in our own backyards, we can find something interesting to do or somewhere to go.

On this 100 day journey, I hope to inspire you. I hope to let you have a glimpse into my life, as mundane as it may be, and to let you know why I became a Travel Agent.

On with the journey. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. If you want to learn more about anything posted here or you have questions about planning your personal travel. If you have suggestions for topics to be discussed, I am open to that as well. I am here to serve you. You can email me or visit Cruznmore Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment