Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Disney Dreams & Memories

The Disney Dream
As a Travel Agent, it helps to have a specialty. One of the niches I work within is Disney. As an Authorized EarMarked Disney Vacation Planner, I have had to work through knowledge training to help me be familiar with what Disney has to offer. However, the Disney memories are much more evocative than any training ever could be.

Today, I watched the christening of the new Disney Dream. I actually began waiting on the webcast about 15-20 minutes before. They had all of the Disney songs playing to help people pass the time. The images that went through my mind were all of fun and family. Even as an almost 50 year old man, I can enjoy all that Disney has to offer. I am looking forward to the day when I can take grandchildren and help them experience their first taste of Disney up close.

We all can be children again whenever we visit a Disney property or step on a Disney cruiseship. You can start planning your vacation at Cruznmores Magical Disney. You can also take a look at some of the memories from our 2009 trip to Disney at Cruznmore's Disney Photos.

1 comment:

  1. I took my husband to Disney for the first time on his 50th birthday...it was a surpirse. He'd never and had never wanted to go but since hes been back all he can do is talk disney and wants to know when we're going back!

    ReplyDelete