Monday, January 10, 2011

Your Adventure is Our Passion

View from our palapa at the Mayachan Beach
Resort , Costa Maya, Mexico
As a child, I remember our family vacations. There were a couple of major 'road trip' type vacations. We lived in Illinois and mom and dad would rent an RV and we would go. One time, we took a trip through the northern plains: Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Minnesota, the Dakotas. Another trip was down into Texas and across into Mexico for a short visit. Another we traveled all the way to California, seeing the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas and all the other sites along the way. Those were vacations that gave me a love of travel, of the open road, of seeing new places.

I also remember the visits to family. There were a lot more of those, traveling to my grandparents, visiting with other family members. You know, the things you just love to to as a kid. :) Even with those, there was the sense of adventure, the going someplace, even if you have been there before.

It is that sense of adventure that I love to help others discover. That is why I became a Travel Agent. That is why I have a sense of joy when I am able to help someone else experience a new adventure. That is why the motto of Cruznmore Travel is 'You Adventure is Our Passion.'

When are you ready for your next adventure?

Wayne Swafford, Cruznmore Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment